1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

96 integra with a B20.read if u did a B20 swap

Discussion in 'Integra' started by boutateam, Jun 26, 2010.

1. boutateam

boutateam New Member

Media:
    Need some help if anyone had put a B20 in 96 And is running it with a OBD2 P75 ecu....Gota a CEL...U know what it is Yes Sir its the crank sensor.IS there a way to rig it up to the dizzy some how.....If so i really could use that info.
  2. RickParker

RickParker New Member

About to tempt this in a few weeks.. Arent you able to use the knock sensor from the ls.. just a question?
  3. boutateam

boutateam New Member

Media:
    b20 Theres no place for it.........
  4. boutateam

boutateam New Member

Media:
  5. CAFROG

CAFROG Honda Minion

LS has a knock sensor??? My 94 swap didn't but don't know about OBD2.

11 minute bump?

From what I know....there should be no reason to mess with the wiring the distributor.

The tone of your post suggests that this is a common problem in this swap???

Worst case scenario (if I am mis-informed) is your B20 is OBD2B and the distributors are aren't interchangeable

If that is the case....don't rig anything and just run a OBD2A LS distributor.
  6. B16RacerN2NR

B16RacerN2NR Working Hard

Media:
    Albums:
  7. RickParker

RickParker New Member

Ok.. got you now.. i was mistaking the CPS on the front..
    Talkin to a buddie confirmed this trick!! should start right up!!
  8. boutateam

boutateam New Member

Media:
    Before i do all that cant i just use a ls oil pump and just put the cps back on
  9. RickParker

RickParker New Member

Not too sure but im guessin the ecu will still throw the code.. do the splice first, its easier
  10. boutateam

boutateam New Member

Media:
    ill give it a shot...