96 ls into a 92 cx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well i about got the motor in all i need is a radiator and a ecu. I got another ? how long should i drive the car before i start racing it (or revving it high)

is the clutch new?
if not then there is no real breakin period needed

Originally posted by E_SolSi@May 3 2005, 06:15 AM
is the clutch new?
if not then there is no real breakin period needed
[post=494321]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

Motors already broken in, you should spot any overheating, or leaking once it has warmed up and after a few laps around the block. After you assess that it is good to go, hammer away.

ive got a question guys, my swap b18b is going in friday, its from an 94ls and ive got everything and its got a stage 1 clutch kit, and putting on a honda oem belt on it when its out. now when im hooking everything up do i use the teg radiatior? b/c thats still brand new in the box and that would be great?

oh and how long did it take you to swap yours?

please start your own thread
it makes it easier to get the specific help that you need

your radiator will be fine unless its damaged.

Mine was damaged and leaking so I bought a new one. Civic radiators will cool a B series engine fine.

I have an LST (even though I don't build boost) and I still use a stock OEM replacement Civic Radiator in my hatch.

i got the b18b1 in my car now i haven't drove it but i started it up with my civic ecu and it cranked right up and i revved it a little (didn't rev of 4). i still need a obd1 ls ecu. then i can drive it.

You can, but don't be surprised if it has less than stellar performance. And I wouldn't push it, since hte fuel maps are going to be wrong, you don't want it running lean on you.

i got my swap finished now. and i got integra front and back brakes, struts, front sway bar and i got the obd1 p75 ecu for 75 dollars. i like the way it runs.

Back