96 ls motor in 97 ek9 idle problem help please

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ok i put a 96 ls motor in my ek9 and it only runs if you give it thortle i used the wiring diagrams and im pretty sure i have everything wired correctly no vacumm leaks and everything is pluged in i used a stock harness i flipped the pin in the computer to a14 to a12 aswell is there anything else i have to do
cobraz240@hotmail.com 805-746-8039

Quoted post[/post]]
ok i put a 96 ls motor in my ek9 and it only runs if you give it thortle i used the wiring diagrams and im pretty sure i have everything wired correctly no vacumm leaks and everything is pluged in i used a stock harness i flipped the pin in the computer to a14 to a12 aswell is there anything else i have to do

Did you cange the crank senor plug? The IAT sensor? Is the throttle cable set right? Timing? Any codes? What ECU?

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Did you cange the crank senor plug? The IAT sensor? Is the throttle cable set right? Timing? Any codes? What ECU?

the timing is set right i changed the crank angle sensor im using a ls computer i don't have the scan tool for it to pull the codes im missing 1 of the o2s on it but is should still run it doesnt idle and it bodgs at anywhere from 800 to 3500 rpm

Back