96' si (2.3) to 95' (2.3)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dirtylilhonda

:confused:i have a slight problem. i have put a 95' h23 into my 96' si. i used a jumper harness and swapped to the obd I ecu. i put everything from my 96' motor onto the 95'. not heres the problem. everything seems to be working correctly, as far as i can tell except it will not fire a lick. i've bought a new coil and even swapped a working distibutor from a h22.( i don't have that on anymore, now its back to the original.) i can't get it to fire. i haven't had the car for about 8 months so i don't remember everything but i know i double checked the ground. i jus got it back and i was wondering if anyone could throw me a bone here cause i'm stomped. thanks guys.

its beena long while since i'll looked at it but i think it was getting fuel.. i'm pretty sure it was, atleast to the fuel rail.

its the same motor jus a year older. o.g. was 96 now i have a 95 in it. i jus got the block and head. i used all part from my o.g on the new motor so that i wouldn't have to replace the wiring harness. then swapped to a 95 ecu so that it eleminates the crank angle senor.

Back