1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

96 VW GTI 4SALE OR TRADE

Discussion in 'Vehicles: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by DARKDESTROYER, Jul 18, 2004.

1. DARKDESTROYER

DARKDESTROYER Member

THATS RIGHT, I'M BACK... TRYIN TO GIT RID OF MY GTI AND BACK INTO A 4DR CIVIC-92-95 IS WHAT I'M LOOKIN FOR. HERES WHATS UP W/THE GTI.

17INCH MOTEGI MR7 AND 14INCH STOCK ALUMS, NEUSPEED SPRINGS AND SHORT SHIFTER W/MOMO KNOB AND DTM MUFFLER. I JUST PUT 2 NEW ALPINE 6X9 TYPE-S SPEAKERS IN THE BACK & A BLUE DOOR LOCK LIGHT. WHEN I GOT THE CAR THE SOUNDS JUST DIDNT CUT IT, SPEAKERS IN THE BACK WERE BLOWN. THE DOOR SPEAKERS UP FRONT ARE ALITTLE BEAT, BUT STILL HAVE SOME LIFE LEFT. ALPINE CD PLAYER. THE ONLY THING IT NEEDS IS A SUNROOF MOTOR. THE REASON I'M GETTIN RID OF THE GTI IS BECAUSE MY GIRL IS GONNA HAVE A KID AND I NEED A 4 DOOR

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. YouKnowWhoIBee

YouKnowWhoIBee my avatar is better.

Location, price, and mileage?

3. 94AccordChris

94AccordChris Member

I have a 1994 Honda Accord 5spd Ex that id be willing to trade...Where ya located?

4. DARKDESTROYER

DARKDESTROYER Member

OH YEAH, I GUESS THAT WOULD HELP. $5500 WITH THE MOTEGI'S AND $5100 WITHOUT. PRICE IS FIRM. HAS 103K ON MOTOR AND BODY-3K ON TRANNY AND I HAD TO REPLACE THE SPEEDO CLUSTER-THE NEW CLUSTER HAS 56K; I THINK. I STILL HAVE THE OLD ONE... I'M LOCATED IN BLOOMSBURG PA-RT 80. 2 1/2 HRS FROM PHILLY-3HRS FROM THE GEORGE WASHINGTON BRIDGE AND 3 HRS FROM PITTSBURG. I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STATE.

[​IMG]

5. 94AccordChris

94AccordChris Member

So would you be willing to trade for a 94 accord ex 5spd 4 door???

6. totalburnout

totalburnout Well-Known Member VIP

And an hour away from state college.

I might be interested in buying but it would be a little while so I dont know if you'd still have it. I havent been out there in quite awhile, my girlfriend goes to PSU and I'm normally down there every weekend during the school year. I also dont know how much I would be willing to spend, theres one right near me thats a '96 or '97 with 70k on it, with springs, rims, etc., that will take like 6k.

7. DARKDESTROYER

DARKDESTROYER Member

ONLY LOOKIN 4 CIVIC 92-95 4 DOORS. NEW ACCORDS I'D CONSIDER.
    ONE MORE THING ABOUT THE GTI- ITS 4CYL 2.0L

[​IMG]

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted