97 Accord Turbo Kit

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

vtecsk8r

What Turbo Kit Would Be The Best One For My F22b Sohc Non-vtec Accord And Where Can I Get It.

'best' is relative, meaningless, and will lead you to no answer, only opinions.

what do you WANT out of the car and how much do you have to spend?

Oh Ok Well I Just Found A Junk Yard In Town And This Guy Guy Said He Would Sell Me A Vtec Head Off Of A F22 For $40 So Im Gonna Get That And I Want Lots Of Power I Want To Be Able To Run At Least 15 Psi On A Turbo Kit, And I Have Bout $12,000

to do the head swap also requires a vtec computer, oil line to the vtec pressure sensor, the wiring to go with it, and possibly intake and exhaust manifolds (i'm not sure if the non-vtec f-series are the same as the vtec f-series), the proper headgasket, etc. it's not just 'bolt on the head, BAM! VTEC!'

15psi is also meaningless. Air Pressure don't make power. Volume of air does. depending on the size, trim, a/r, inducer, exducer, and so on, each turbo will make different cfm at the same psi.

20psi on a dinky turbo will be less power than 10 psi on a big turbo.

I don't mean to rag on you, but it's obvious that you have no idea what you're getting yourself into. Do a TON of reading and asking before you buy anything, or you'll probably just end up wasting money.

Oh Its All Good I Dont Know Much At All About Turbos Thats Why Im Here To Ask People Questions, So Do You Know Of Any Good Turbo Kits For My Car. I Want To Get A Big Turbo But Also Good Quality And A Turbo That Will Give Me Lots Of Power. I Am Rebuilding My Whole Engine, Everything New. So I Want A Turbo Kit That Will Stand Up And Not Blow Out On Me. Know What Mean!!!! Well Thanks For All Your Help So Far

Yeah Im Getting Darton Sleeves Put In. New Pistons, Valves, Valve Springs, Camshafts, Connecting Rods, Crankshaft, Bearings. All New Stuff..

Back