97 accord with r34 bodykit?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

imprtrcng30

I'm wanting to put the Full R34 Octane Body kit on my 97 honda accord 4-door and was just wondering if anyone knows of a place where i could get it for under $400...ive done some research on it and i know i cant find all the best sites so im just wondering if any of u could help me out alittle bit....either that or if there is any other bad ass body kits that you know of that u could get for cheap that look really nice on the 97 accords let me know...thanks.

Originally posted by imprtrcng30@Sep 28 2004, 05:28 PM
I'm wanting to put the Full R34 Octane Body kit on my 97 honda accord 4-door and was just wondering if anyone knows of a place where i could get it for under $400...ive done some research on it and i know i cant find all the best sites so im just wondering if any of u could help me out alittle bit....either that or if there is any other bad ass body kits that you know of that u could get for cheap that look really nice on the 97 accords let me know...thanks.
[post=395902]Quoted post[/post]​

400 for a body kit aint much but try ebay. if i was u i would put the 400 under the hood. but try ebay anyway, who knows maybe u will trip over a performance part that u cant pass up n make me feel better.but good luck anyway

Back