97 B18b1 into 94 civic couple of questions.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SlowRider

Hi. And thanks in advance.

1. Do I need to have a resister box when converting the injectors to obd1?

2. I have a b18a1 90 integra distributor is there anyway I could use this on the b18b1 I dont have one for the b18b1?

3. Should I use my civic harness or the obd2 one that came with the motor?

4. Wich alternator should I use? I dotn have one yet.

5. I am using a cable tranny with a cable to hydro conversion kit, The one shaft is 2 pieces, where do I bolt the second piece to? It has 2 large holes in it. They are from a 90 integra.

Again thanks in advance. I tried to search but I come up with no answers.

1. Do I need to have a resister box when converting the injectors to obd1?

no use your injectors from your stock engine

2. I have a b18a1 90 integra distributor is there anyway I could use this on the b18b1 I dont have one for the b18b1?

you have to buy a dizzy from the obd that your car is

3. Should I use my civic harness or the obd2 one that came with the motor?

use your stock harness

4. Wich alternator should I use? I dotn have one yet.

you are going to need an obd1 b series alt it will plug right in

5. I am using a cable tranny with a cable to hydro conversion kit, The one shaft is 2 pieces, where do I bolt the second piece to? It has 2 large holes in it. They are from a 90 integra.

sell the cable tranny and get a hydro tranny...but if you are going to use it i think you are going to have a hard time getting it to fit in right but you will never know i am not a pro at the obd0 trannys

that braket for the cable to hydro kit mount right under the part where the calbe conect to, right on the tranny itself...

hasport.com should have a really good pic... :)

You can use the LS harness. OBD II Integra harness plug right into teh Civic shock tower connectors.

Great Thats so much for the info.. Does anyone have a picture of the Cable/Hydro conversion on there car? Is it hard to do? I would aprishiate any info on the subject. Thanks

Also where do I mount the drivers side 2 piece axle? Thanks

The halfshaft (part that goes into tranny) bolt via three bolts onto the back of the block. Then the axle slips in that.

lol look and see if it does...but i am sure it does because the shaft from the b18a1 has the three bolts on it

i had a 98 ls swap in my coupe 94..
i used complete swap, harness plugs right in injectors,dizzy all 98
95 ls ecu plugs right in
cable to hydraulic go to hasport.com as mentioned above
your swap is simple 3 bolts holes are on block, used integra mounts and civic brackets . i got all my old stuff if you need any ..
dizzy,harness,injectors,ecu,alt

Back