'97 camaro

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dustin_m

Hey all of you have probably read my thread in the Member's lounge about me crashing my ex GF's camaro. well i just talked to the dealership where its at, and they gave me a ballpark estimate of $3500-4000 to repair, which means it will probably be totalled.

what i am trying to do is see if there is anyone interested in buying this car if i were to buy it back from the insurance. The car is in awesome condition as far as the exterior and interior goes. The only damage done was that I broke the 2 drivers side wheels and the rear axle. I am still waiting to find out if the frame is bent, they wont know until after the insurance inspects it and they can tear it down. This car is great for parts, a motor for your civic :p , or interior, or the other 2 Z28 wheels on the passenger side. I would like to sell it as a whole, but i might be willing to part it out if enough peole want parts.

I know there probably wont be many people on here that want it, but if you know someone, help me out please.

BTW, there is 81,388 miles on the car, and it is an auto V6. yea its not a Z28 but its still a decent car,a nd looks good.

PM me or email me at dustin_m@sbcglobal.net

thanks
dustin

EDIT: Does anyone know any large camaro/firebird or chevy forums? i would like to post it there too.

Back