97 Civic 4 Door F/s

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ok sorry guys ill give you more info. I have a97 civic for sale it has 140,xxx miles on it, engine has 58,xxx mile son it. I have a vis carbon fiber hood, buddyclub kit,z3 fenders,exhaust, msd plug wires,racitve intake. On the inside i have a 5 uin Auto Meter carbon fiber monster tach,carbon fiber oil pres gauge.Also a sony deck. Check out cardomain for some pics, www.cardomain.com/id/buddyclubcivic. Im not sure how to post pics on here. Thanx

I'd offer 6000 for it but you'd have to take off that wing and that big fatty tach in the dash before I would feel comfortable driving it anywhere.

wing isnt on anymore and few things wrong with the body , and ill take $5,700 for it. Email me if your for real..

Ok guys for real i will go to $5,500, come on i know some one would like this car. All it need is a swap and a little bit of body work. Runs great. All offers considered. Thanx

what did you want to replace your car with? I have a turbo civic Im trying to sell if you want to trade + cash

check it out here

BTW Im in Maryland

Hey man thats real phat
I only want to trade stright up b/c i dont have any cash, looks like we both in a bind. Let me know. ASAP. I added you to my buddy lis. Pzz

Back