97 civic b18b1 40k motor 57k body TRADE???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

waggyss2000

1997 Honda Civic Dx
-57k on body
-5 Spd
-1998 Integra Ls B18B1 Motor 40k * Papers*
-1997 y80 Gs-r Tranny
-Carbon Fiber Hood w/pins
-Dc Sports Front/Rear strut tower bars
-Act 2600 Clutch, Extreme Pressure Plate
-99 ex tail light conversion red/white
-14" Honda Hx wheels
-New Front Brake pads and Rotors
-Clarion Head Unit Drx7675z
-6.5" Rockford fosgate door speakers
-Motor has new
-Timing Belt
-Water Pump
-Plugs
-Spark Plug wires
-Alt. Belt
-Upper & Lower Radiator Hoses
-New Modine 2 core Radiator
-Distr. Cap
--Rotor

Looking for $6700

I might be interested in trading with cash at least 5k (what i owe) if your interested let me know what you have and we can go from there.

Pictures @ http://community.webshots.com/user/waggyss2000

Some Turbo parts for sale also
Drag 3 manifold
Garrett Brand new *not used* 60-1 t3/t4 hugh turbo (new retail over $900)
drag intercooler piping
drag spearco front mount intercooler
tial wastegate 35mm
hks ssqv bov

let me know

man good luck getting 8k for that car, you'd be better off putting it back to stock and selling everything seperately

Thanks baker but you know how much i have in it. I know i will lose but the car still has a kbb value of $6000. so asking extra 2000 for a low mileage ls swap, act clutch, not to mention all the rest of the stuff. its not a bad deal if you can do better go for it. it will cost you 2g's in labor alone if you don't know what you are doing.

trust me I understand I'm in the same boat but you will never get that price, my car is goign back to stock and I'll make at least $2000 more.

and I don't know where you should around for swap prices but anyone who pays over $500 is a complete retard

hes got a point. You no longer can go with the book value of the car. Once you do a swap the book value drops alot. If you wanna look at it this way, you can buy 97 dx with a blown motor for like 1500 pay 500 for the swap and a couple hundred for the rest. Me personally i wouldnt pay more than 4 or 5 gs for it. I picked up my 92 si with a b18b with IHE slammed and a bunch of jdm shit for 3500. You gotta be realistic on your price if you wanna sell it.

Originally posted by allbottledup@Jun 24 2004, 02:00 PM
hes got a point. You no longer can go with the book value of the car. Once you do a swap the book value drops alot. If you wanna look at it this way, you can buy 97 dx with a blown motor for like 1500 pay 500 for the swap and a couple hundred for the rest. Me personally i wouldnt pay more than 4 or 5 gs for it. I picked up my 92 si with a b18b with IHE slammed and a bunch of jdm shit for 3500. You gotta be realistic on your price if you wanna sell it.

ok ok i looked for ever trying to find a blown civic good luck, 1500 yea if the guys on crack. as for the swap you show or tell me of a place you can get a LS B18B1 swap for $500 ***1998**** at that yea obd 1 long block maybe missing everything with like a 100k on it. Tell me where, i will buy every single one cause i guess and i maybe be speaking for my self but us here in ohio are a bunch of dumb asses. No junk yard with sell anything off an integra for under $1000 if your even lucky to find a piece of shit. 92-95 don't have as much value as there counter parts 96+. your 4/5 grand is a nice offer but i didn't ask for any low ball offers not like you would even buy it. My price is workable but not if you are going to try to rape me keep your offers.
do the math everyone
3500-4000 if your lucky finding one with only 57k *lowside*
1500 Obd 2 b18b1 longblock
600 gsr tranny
450 act clutch
400 ALL ACURA stuff to do it right IE: water pump, timing belt, plugs,wires etc.
500 labor if you can't do it yourself
------------------------------------------------------
6950 for that not to mention all the rest of the stuff included.

ok ok so $8000 is a little high for some but this is a super clean car with all the records.

i would like $7000 if anybody offered was my bottom dollar

You can buy a few year old car for 8k.

The price is too ridiculously high and you'd be lucky to get 5-6k, people are just trying to help you out.

Free bump

Back