1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

'97 Civic Coupe Front End Question

Discussion in 'Body / Exterior / Interior / Cosmetics' started by zschwarz88, Sep 30, 2006.

1. zschwarz88

zschwarz88 New Member

I have a 97 civic copue and wanted to put a 99-00 civic front end on it and eventually a lip...but that dosent matter...if i were to buy a 99-00 civic hood, grille, fenders and front bumper would it pretty much be bolt on with no modifications??? thanks

2. CivicEX97

CivicEX97 New Member

I am trying to do the exact same thing to a 97 EX. I also have questions and a request for parts if anyone has a 99-00 front end they want to sell.

Thanks

3. erebunicrx

erebunicrx my name is Dale

yes it is basically just a bolt on. if you wanted to do it 100% right you would have to change the radiator support b/c there are some mounting holes on the new bumper that will have no place to bolt up to with the 97 support. if you just want to bolt everythingon you can just cut the extra mounts off. i will look and try to get pics of what i mean.

4. erebunicrx

erebunicrx my name is Dale

5. DwnShftPrincess

DwnShftPrincess Senior Member

you will also need the 99-00 headlights in addition to the hood, fenders, bumper and grille

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted