97 civic coupe shell FS in PA!!!! Perfect swap or project car....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDM92Lude

Banned
Hey all, My buddy asked me to put this on for him, He has a 1997 honda civic coupe, its red, and has no motor or tranny.... $1000 obo

This is just a rolling chassis, it has no motor or tranny, but is ready to be swapped or used for a project... it has a sun-roof, 5spd, interior complete and looks good(GRAY), red exterior, lowered on coil-overs

If any of you have questions or are interested feel free to PM me....

Last edited:
waiting on pics, might be interested

is it EX/DX/LX/HX? didnt know whether you meant if the sunroof was stock or aftermarket...

can your buddy or anyone you guys know deliver to Buffalo NY or meet halfway with it?

hey all, i know everybody is interested, I've been hounding my buddy about getting these pictures, and he just called me back today, he's procrastinating like hell, anyway...
I am going to try and have them on here by this weekend at the latest... please just work with me here guys, thanks much and look forward to hearing from you all soon...

sounds good man, well the deal is right now that he is going to take pics and send them to me to put on here... i am working on this as fast as possible, thank you all for being patient, and hope to do further business with some of you here very very soon...

Pics Will Finally Be Posted Tonight As Long As I Have Good Light To Take Them... Sorry For Making Everyone Wait....

is the interior color code still listed on the dr door jam? if so lmk what it is, just wanna make sure its the interior i need
thx

pics are posted, sorry guys, LET ME KNOW!!!

Here are pics of it, YES THERE IS A HOOD, JUST NO FRONT BUMPER, SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG BUT FINALLY HERE ARE PICS OF IT, THE SIDE OF THE CAR, HE TOOK THE MOLDING OFF AND TRIED TO FILL IT IN SMOOTH TO THE REST OF THE DOOR, IT JUST NEEDS PAINT, LET ME KNOW SO I CAN TELL HIM THANKS MUCH EVERYONE....

ANDREW

Attachments

• civic2.jpg
    civic2.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 1,366
  • civic1.jpg
    civic1.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 754
so are you parting it out or selling as a whole??

1. is it an EX/DX/?? cant tell from the pics if thats a factory sunroof or aftermarket

2. what is the interior color code on the label on the dr door jam

3. can the car be delivered to buffalo ny

Back