1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

97 civic ex head complete for sale

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by zc_hatch, Mar 5, 2004.

1. zc_hatch

zc_hatch Senior Member

pulled it off the car myself. It has 70k miles on it. powder coated black valve cover. Complete from throttle body, intake mani, fuel injectors, fuel rail, exhaust manifold, distributor(cracked cap), plugs, and whatever else comes on it. I am willing to trade for a set of decent wheels or a carbon fiber hood for my 91 si. Or anything else that will work on the car. I was going to use it on my si, but instead I am using the b18a out of my other si. I can get pics sometime of it. I am in indiana, prefer pickup or will drive a decent range. Or I will ship at actual shipping charge at buyers expense.

2. turbo4dr

turbo4dr Member

how much do you want for it i know somebody that will definatley buy
    if the price is not ridiculous

3. zc_hatch

zc_hatch Senior Member

make reasonable offer or trade. Also I really dont want to ship but i will at buyers expense. E-mail me at altered_image_customs2003@yahoo.com and we can negotiate a price.

4. turbo4dr

turbo4dr Member

give me a day i have to wait until monday to talk to my friend i will let him know and he will offer me a price where do you live
    I say somewhere in the neighborhood of 120-130

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted