97 Civic / H22 motor help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Wow well I found a topic on it and I'm convinced. I thought that it'd be really hard to do, that's one of the main reasons I didn't wanna do that. Plus the money. But right now I don't care, so I'm gonna start saving up now. Just gotta do some more research and find all the shit I need and exactly which K motor I want, etc. What would you suggest?

And I don't need ALL of these parts do I? Why would I need an AEM fuel rail, fuel pressure regulator, k-series intake adapter, or the radiator hose adapter with fan switch? I just need the intake, mounts, and axles from that site don't I?

its easy to do but it takes alot to get a k series in there, and alot of money but i would pick in this order k20a,k20z1,k20a2.

yes its from a type r and the reason for that order most powerful to least

Cool thought so. So how come does the K motors accept mods batter than the other Honda motors?

i mean if you take a b series and put a cold air intake on it then put one on the k20 the k20 will make more hp from the mod

I've wondered for a while if it was even possible to put a K20 in my Civic, cause that was the motor of choice a while back when I was thinkin about what engine I want it to have in the future, because of the 220hp and 6sp tranny. I mean, I figured it's possible, anything's possible, but I thought it'd be really hard. But from what I've found in the past couple days it seems like it shouldn't be near as hard as I was originally thinking.

I've wondered for a while if it was even possible to put a K20 in my Civic, cause that was the motor of choice a while back when I was thinkin about what engine I want it to have in the future, because of the 220hp and 6sp tranny. I mean, I figured it's possible, anything's possible, but I thought it'd be really hard. But from what I've found in the past couple days it seems like it shouldn't be near as hard as I was originally thinking.
its not just time and money

Back