97 civic hx trade for ek....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

vicklok

Hey fellas I have a 97 civic hx completely stock excellent condition ah little dealership wants to trade me for an ek with b16 head and b18c1 block headers intake pretty stock it's in ok condition good deal? Any suggestions will help thanks....

if the motor is in good condition its an excellent trade

i would take the ek to a mechanic to have an inspection done. most real dealerships wont take in a car with a motorswap. be wary it isn't "manuels auto yard" or something.

good point... though i do know of places that buy swapped cars and resells them.. they also did swaps there, got them smogged somehow and sold them

good point... though i do know of places that buy swapped cars and resells them.. they also did swaps there, got them smogged somehow and sold them
i know of a few places who do that to. but they are basically just people who flip cars, only on a larger scale.

if i'm going to buy a car from a lot, it's going to be a larger dealer. not a no name, small time dealer.

i will NOT go to a local dealer with a sign that says, "yo hablo espanol"...99% of their cars are going to be junk.

yo Hablo Espanol? hahah they do sell some cheap good tires tho at a fair price ::) I love them for the burn out contests heheh

Back