97 civic lx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

om4r

so this is my civic..d16y7 5 spd i stocked it back out for the winter..but here are some pics..

DSC02464.jpg

DSC02463.jpg

DSC02462.jpg

DSC02461.jpg

DSC02459.jpg

DSC02457.jpg

DSC02467.jpg

DSC02466.jpg

DSC02465.jpg

oh and my old meets new...92 civic ex and 97 civic lx
DSC02455.jpg

yea i started with panels...had some paint left and my brother-in-law starts pulling a seat out and spraying it..after i saw it had to go and get more paint to finish the seats

Not really digging the rims much, honestly, and the fact that it's not lowered makes it look that much worse...

Engine mods?

no engine mods yet..dont think i wanna do much to this motor..i definitely want to swap a b-series in it..gonna do a slight drop and lip kit..and of course go with some 15 inch rims..i got those rims as a deposit towards the 92 civic i sold which are much better than rockin hub caps =\

Last edited:
Yeah, they're not awful-looking, just not my favorite. I think it will look much better once it's dropped...

preview to spring 2009

thedrop.jpg

lip kit would be the icing on the cake :drool:

yea i miss my eg..i had no complaints besides it being automatic..but my ek has proven to be just as fun..shes grows on me a lil more everyday

Back