97 crv anybody swaped b18c1 or 5

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TWISTEDIMAGE

just wondering if any one has gone with a dohc vtec in a crv let me know thing about swaping mine for a b18c1

you have a b20 in it, swap for a b16 head and hook up the vtec. much cheaper and more torque. no replacement for displacement.

that is a great idea but i do nol like ls\vtec motors there is just somthing about how much oil those heads hold and how the non vtec blocks have no oil squiters thatjust does not sit well with me thanks for the thought
but no thanks

its not that big of a deal, really. but either way, so long as you use the crv tranny, it'll be just liek any other swap

HEY THANKS PISSED SOL I HAVE DONE THE LS VTEC BEFORE AND HAD NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS SEEM TO EAT UP OIL PUMPS AND THEY HAVE PROBLEMS SPINNING BEARINGS SO I WAS JUST WONDERING IF ANY ONE HAS DONE A VTEC SWAP ON A CRV I KNOW I CAN USE MY TRANNY BECAUSE IT IS A B SERIES
I JUST THINK IT WOULD BE COOL TO KICK ASS IN A CRV
AND CAN YOU JUST SEE THE LOOK ON PEOPLES FACE WHEN A CRV PASSES THEM AND THEY HEAR VTEC KICK
LOVE IT :D

inline pro built one and boosted it ,and it is for sale

Back