NJ 97 Ek W/B16a2 swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

97EKMON

I have a 97 EK swapped that I need to sell. I really need the cash so no trades.

2000 Si B16a2
Avid motor mounts
Chipped P30 OBD1
Lighten flywheel
New clutch
Headers
2 1/2 inch exhaust w/ Highflow Magnaflow cat and muffler
New red BMW M3 paint
16" Gold mesh wheels w/polished lip and new tires
Front and rear gray GSR leather seats
Rear Type R lip
JDM yellow fogs
HIDs on high beams
Carbon fiber duckbill
Car runs Great! No smoke, leaks, nor check engine light. The only things wrong: You may need to relace the axles down the road. They make a quick squeal at a slow takeoff. Or it may be the bearings? Also the rear seat doesnt fit pefect. Other than that it runs pretty damn good! It has a low deep sound unless you hit it. The cat could be removed if you prefer a Louder sound. I don't have time for show and tell so serious buyers w/money only please. I can't seem to post pics here. If you want pics or have questions PM me or email me for a quicker response at armandojuz@yahoo.com

Sorry ........ Located in central Jersey, Asking $5000 or best offer. I can't seem to post pics pm me your email and I can send you pics.

Also forgot it has polished lower control arms and a gold beaks lower brace. Very nice looking hatch. Dropped but not slammed on springs too. make me an offer

go to photobucket.com and host your pics.. then stick the

Back