97 Honda Accord SE radio code

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus... it would be great if everyone would just read the REST OF THE DAMN THREAD before posting wouldn't it?

WTF isnt this thread locked yet.

Brutal you should be the Accord section moderator.

Wing out the retards.

Seriously? This thread is back again?

:disgust1:

Need Radio Code.

I have read many of the posts and some of you smart asses that know everything figure this one out. I have a radio out of a civic in the mid 90's that I purchased from the salvage yard. The small door on the tape deck part states Civic. The serial number is: AS43104359. Part number: 08A52-SR0-1G0. Ref. #: CM6414N. I have called many Honda Dealers and they all say the same thing "the serial number does not come up". So lets see what you all can do to help me.

Thanks.

I have read many of the posts and some of you smart asses that know everything figure this one out. I have a radio out of a civic in the mid 90's that I purchased from the salvage yard. The small door on the tape deck part states Civic. The serial number is: AS43104359. Part number: 08A52-SR0-1G0. Ref. #: CM6414N. I have called many Honda Dealers and they all say the same thing "the serial number does not come up". So lets see what you all can do to help me.

Thanks.

Get a new radio? How's that for help.

Dipshit.

Thanks.

Hey man! How's it going? You can find the answer to your question in this thread: https://hondaswap.com/car-audio-security-electronic-accessories/radio-codes-118460/

Good luck! :D :thumbsup: :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back