97 Honda Accord SE radio code

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is this a joke. The thread tells me to go to the dealer. I have already done that. And No, I don't want to buy a new radio, I want this one to work. Any more ideas!

Yes, it was sarcasm. We don't know the answer to your question. We don't care. Like that other thread stated, we don't deal in radio lockout codes here. If the dealerships don't have the ability to look up the code for you, then why would some guy on an Internet forum be able to help?

Why is it so important that this radio works? You can go to Wal-Mart and buy a CD player/radio combo and harness adapter for under $50...

Yes, it was sarcasm. We don't know the answer to your question. We don't care. Like that other thread stated, we don't deal in radio lockout codes here. If the dealerships don't have the ability to look up the code for you, then why would some guy on an Internet forum be able to help?

Why is it so important that this radio works? You can go to Wal-Mart and buy a CD player/radio combo and harness adapter for under $50...

BrutalB. Did you read my post? I called the dealership, they did and do have the ability to look it up, they stated it didn't come up in their computer system. Maybe someone out there that does care might have another idea. If I had the answer I would certainly help you out if the tables were turned. It is important to make this tape player work because I want to sell the car with a working radio and keep my costs down. GAS PRICES DUDE! need I say more.

BrutalB. Did you read my post? I called the dealership, they did and do have the ability to look it up, they stated it didn't come up in their computer system. Maybe someone out there that does care might have another idea. If I had the answer I would certainly help you out if the tables were turned. It is important to make this tape player work because I want to sell the car with a working radio and keep my costs down. GAS PRICES DUDE! need I say more.
you can get a oem deck for like 30 bucks on ebay with a code. we are saying that no one here is gona know how to fix your radio. the only ideal that anyone is gona have here is go to the dealer witch you have tried or buy a new one 30 bucks :rolleyes:

You can get a tape deck at Wal-Mart. For cheap. Like, $20 cheap. Like Brutal said, if the dealership can't get the code, what makes you think we can? Don't be cheap. Go get another one out of the junkyard and get the code for that one. If that doesn't work, keep continuing the cycle.

Why is this thread even open? What difference does it make anyway. Even if it gets closed, he will just start another thread asking the same thing.

ill flame his ass and get him banned to

Last edited:
GAS PRICES DUDE! need I say more.

You drive a honda and bitch about gas prices. You sir are a FUCKTARD!

Btw I called my friend at Pearson Honda. They have your code. He gave me three different ones to try.

Just not gonna give them 2 ya, unless you send me 30 bux via paypal. :ph34r:

Yes, I read your post. My point was, if Honda themselves can't help you, then what makes you think some guy on an Internet forum will have the magical code you need?

Like I said, just go to Wal-Mart and buy a cheap deck for it, or go back to the junkyard and try to find another head unit. If you're expecting to sell a car for a decent price then generally you need to pony up a little money and make sure it's in good working order...

Boosted. Do you kiss your mother with that mouth????? I called Pearson Honda in Richmond. They tried my s/n out and couldn't find the code either. So guess what? I am going to have you blocked for attempting to steal $30 from me. Wow, not only are you the smartest guy on this site but a thief too.

Boosted. Do you kiss your mother with that mouth????? I called Pearson Honda in Richmond. They tried my s/n out and couldn't find the code either. So guess what? I am going to have you blocked for attempting to steal $30 from me. Wow, not only are you the smartest guy on this site but a thief too.

You're going to have him "blocked"? What does that even mean? And how do you intend to do this? I really doubt the moderators or administrators here are going to ban him for making a smart-ass remark...

He prolly kisses YOUR mama with that mouth. What difference does it make anyway? Afraid your virgin eyes are going to see profanity? The only thing virgin on you is your nose, and even that has been blown a few time.

You sir, are a Fucktard.

Yeah I kiss my mom.. Your mom too. And I know for a fact I got 3 different codes from larry at pearson honda. Your just a fucking retard, plain and simple. Bitching how you need to sell your car w/ a radio and cant put any money in it cause of gas prices? Am I missing something here.

Ever thought of selling the car w/o one? Knock off 50 bux off of the sale price and tell the seller to fend for themself. Fuck em.

Btw your comment about stealing your petty ass 30 bux you dont have. You can kiss my fucking ass. If you look at the big picture. You would see that giving me 30 bux for the codes I got for you., is the same as getting a new cd player from walmart, craigslist, ebay, ect.

STFU and fuck off.,

08 is a shitty year for HS .

Bitching how you need to sell your car w/ a radio and cant put any money in it cause of gas prices?

Ever thought of selling the car w/o one? Knock off 50 bux off of the sale price and tell the seller to fend for themself. Fuck em.

:withstupid:

Chances are whoever does buy the car is going to put an aftermarket radio in it anyway, so what does it matter? Leave the radio sitting on the seat and let them deal with it. It's not that hard. You are making it harder than it needs to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back