97 honda civic dx motor swap info and help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rmig825

Hey there fellow honda owners I just purchased a 97 honda civic dx coupe and am trying to get some information on the b18c1 swap I am fairly fimilar to honda swap I used to own a 91 crx si with the zc swap then the b16a swap I guess my questions are A how hard is this and what do I exactly need I am thining pretty much the whole long block from a gsr motor tranny ecu and prob wiring harness to make things easier smaller questions like do I need shafts hubs linkage ect plus how much rewiring do i need to do oh yeah I am pretty sure about the rear motor mount too if any of you guys or girls can help simplify it with a laundry list web site. my next question is where to get it from I used to all of my other motors from this place in miami called motor city but I cannot find them anymore any help would be great please contact via email or here thank you very much Robert rmig825@aol.com

depending on the OBD of the engine that you are swapping in, you may need to do some minor wiring or extensive wiring. the engine itself should mount right in, integra axle shafts must be used as well as integra shift linkage.

Back