1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

97 integ ls swap to ODB2 GSR Wiring HELP!

Discussion in 'Integra' started by kelz07, Aug 5, 2007.

1. kelz07

kelz07 New Member

I just Got a JDM GSR automatic ENGINE to put on my manual LS body. Both the car and engine are OBD2. But the question i have is, people say i need the vtech harness and some people say I dont need the wiring harness. I just need a straight answer cus theres about 4 wires on the engine that my car dosent seem to have. Maybe its because it was a auto engine, or maybe because its JDM. I just need help wiring this engine, and maybe any other helpful tips making this a sucessful swap.

2. myah

myah Neu Impact Performance

ok u could use the ls wiring harness but you will need to wire in the vtec or you could hook up a vtec button but if you want the straight shot get the vtec harness o yeah did you use your manual ls tranny or are you going to find a manual gsr tranny

3. kelz07

kelz07 New Member

Im using the Ls tranny

4. kelz07

kelz07 New Member

Also, not to mention they gave me a A/T computer, which looks like it might even be a ODB1 ECU, confusing yes.

5. myah

myah Neu Impact Performance

you will need the manual ecu cause the auto ecu will be looking for the tranny to be in park to start

6. kelz07

kelz07 New Member

Ok thats what i thought but they sent me the A/T Ecu so i thought it might work, but thanks alot, now just gotta figure more wiring stuff, thanks alot tho

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted