97 LS harness

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

runwitme

i got a 96 civic HB DX . ok so what can i do with a 97 LS harness? .. got almost complete from firewall back .. guy i bought it from wouldnt refund me my money cuz i thought it had the engine harness on it but it didnt so i guess im out $100 .. so can i reuse any of the harness? .. came from a 5 speed .

You can use it for any b-series swap (and probably d-series too)

The only thing is it's not wired for VTEC so any VTEC motor would need those wires ran too.

kool thx .. im acturally doing a b18b1 swap but im reusing my stock harness and bought the 97 LS thinking it had engine harness on it but guess not .. so i was jw if i can reuse anything else on the harness i bought ..

I think you're right about using the original harness.

I had an LS swap in my 92 si but I used the LS harness and had absolutley no problems. But that's OBD1 and I needed my stock harness for a friend that bought my old d16z6 swap.

When I bought my B16A....people said use the stock harness....yea...I haven't owned it since '98 lol. I bought one for 60 bucks a few months ago and it was so much easier then trying to make the JDM harness work

There's a build very similar to your on here too (Eg Ek hybrids section) check it out and it will help. It's like 5 pages long

Back