CT 97 Silver Prelude - $3500

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sfchgo

I'm selling my 97 Prelude because I've graduated from grad school and will be moving to San Francisco where it's a pain to have a car. It's been good to me and I've been good to it. It's got: auto tranny with SportsShift, a very nice stereo and speakers (Focal) installed last year, auto doors, windows, mirrors, sunroof, and an alarm. The mileage is 148K. That's mostly highway cuz there's not much else around here and no such thing as stop and go traffic in this part of the country. It runs fantastic. I've put 25K miles on this year and minus getting maintenance service done all the time have only needed to get a window and the started repaired.

There are a few scratches and a small patch of rust on the hood. That's pretty much as far as the bad stuff goes. I've gotten touchup paint that matches the car but haven't used any.

I'm in NE CT, 2.5 hours from NYC, 1.5 hrs from Boston, 25 minutes from Hartford, 30 minutes from Worcester, 45 Minutes from Providence.

If you have questions: 415-652-6042. If I don't sell in the next few days, it will come back to SF with me.

No low-ballers, please. The car runs great and is $500 under KBB and, as you probably know, well below asking price for most of these cars.

its an automatic.. how hard could it possibly be to drive in frisco.. i know i've driven the teggie there perfectly fine and its 5speed

Ummm, it's not a matter of being hard to drive. Driving is the easy part. Parking sucks dognuts, though, especially at 18th and Market. No thanks.

PS: It's a clean title, no accidents, no salvage, nothing hidden that will make you say, "Ohhh, that's why it's so cheap."

Back