97dx to B20

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

fire1337

Well been reading a lot on this forum for this swap found lots info but was curious to know if can get a bit more help. maybe some Sources for parts or if anyone knows best way to get deal since basically have to piece this one together.

So far found the Long block. Japan Motor Import - JDM Parts and Engines

Now need to find good place to be able to get B16 Throttle cable

I cant seem to find a intake manifold I'm told B20Z IM but i cant even find one, is there anymore options of ones that will work ?

Shift linkage 99-00 SI ?
B series Axel
and B series Tranny im told S80 , S4C
If any one knows best place to find these or has any source or people to talk to let me know
Im new to forum btw so dont know anyone if anyone can help out let me know.

I don't know about your particular chassis, but when I put mine in, I had clearance issues with the B20 IM. I used one off an LS and it works just fine.

Ive never really had experience with a b20 swap, but my friends that have had done the research and they say to swap a ls head on top of that, both heads are pretty much identical, just the intake's are different along with other really little things, see if you cant get a hydro ls tranny and when you get it out of the integra also get the axles with it along with the linkage.

Back