98 b18b into 93 si civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Green_Si

I'm about to buy a b18b from a customer that comes to my store I work at. Engine, tranny, ecu, harness, shift linkage....it has all that except for axles. My main concern here is the wiring. I've looked for instructions about wiring but can't seem to have any luck. I just wanted to know how to go about wiring and how to go about the obd2 to 1 conversion. Would also like to know how you guys with the swap like it. I wanted a vtech motor but i'm getting this one for pretty damn cheap. I have a zex kit waiting for it too. I'm bummed out and need this info.... Thanks for any help guys.

You can use either, the Integras use the same two piece harness as the 92-95 Civic, it will plug right in.

I just bought the motor. It's totaly legit with papers and eveything..... I got hook ups...... I paid four bills and it's coming with everything i need plus a zex kit. Does anyone know if i really need a knock sensor and if i really can use an obd1 computer cuz i'm trying to put this engine in on tuesday and wensday next week..... thanks for the help :worthy:

Back