98 civic hatch swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wickedclwn05

hey i need a lil help tryin to figur out what motor i really should drop into my civic couple of friends said to use a b20 or b18 or the h22 but im not sure what i should use any ideas

are you staying all motor or are you gona boost it and are you wonting to drang or road race

i was planing on gettin a nice sized turbo and was wanting to get it to be an all around car good straight line power yet have good low mid power for road race

well its kinda hard to have both but if your gona boost it, go with a b series if its going all motor the h is the way to go,its a out of the box stang killer,,but if you wont a road and brag car then again go with a b

oh btw im tryin to go as cheap as possible cause since i live in terre haute, indiana we only have one import shop and it hard to get things, online is the only way since i will be doining everything myself thats y i need a good motor decently priced that i can make good power out of , i found a site Japanese Star Motor - JSM Montreal it seams like a good deal what do u think sry if u cant really under stand this but i am a lil drunk when typin this

if i do the b18 swap what all will i need i would like an exact lis of parts so i dont have to go through a lot of dumb stuff 2 get my motor runng right

Back