98 ek

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

henry16

So i have a 98 civic ex with a b16 i wanna put a b20 but idk if they come in vtec or is it better to just put my b16 head on the b20 block??? HELP PLZ

you would have to put your vtec head on
there was no vtec B20s

Thanks =)
By anychance do u know if after chipping a computer could it reset nd throw of my sensors cuz i have a chipped computer but after i rebuild my engine it started acting up from the map sensor???

You would need to refer to who chipped the ecu and with what program for any troubleshooting on that. You can basically turn on or off anything on a map once it's been chipped so it's impossible for us to say.

Ok
Kool
Well now my problem is gonna be finding the person because my friend took me but he left to the navy
Would i be able to take it to someone else nd not have to go to that person???

Dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, which ecu was chipped p28?

We can't really help you Man. First off, if the ecu was chipped you would have to convert to obd1, so did you convert to obd1?

If you are obd1, you can pull the codes by the service plug and read it and tell us what it is.

A little history about your car would be nice too. Like, when you swap the b16 did you have this issue? or this issue just started recently. Did your car ran ok before? Things like this are important.

Back