98 ford f150 oil capacity

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

that is ridiculus. The other day me and a friend got in an argument about lambo's I told him no matter how rich I am I would never ever own one simply because stuff like that the cost of parts and stuff should one break down or whatever would be way too expensive. I would rather take the cash I would spend on that car and buy another house or something. Or buy myself a shop so I can open my own shop at least those things have the potential to bring money back to me. Exotic cars are a waste of money in my opinion. except the viper if you count that.

You make a statement without experiencing one.

On paper, a 1984 Vette beats a Ferrari GTS v8 hands down. And, after you race a Vette, it can drive home without having to have Tony do a valve job for a grand. Ferraris are delicate little flowers of a car, La Bella Machina, but still you HAVE to experience one to "get it".

Lamborghinis are the same way, but remember that Lamborghinis are really fast farm tractors (Lamborghini is a tractor manufacturer first, a vineyard second, and a car marque third). Again, you need to drive it to understand the attraction.

One of my dream cars is a first gen Lotus Esprit. The Lotus Esprit gets it's ass handed to it by a 2nd gen RX7 (I know this first hand), even around corners. Even after that test, I want a Lotus more than ever (I got to actually handle one). Porsche 911s are slower than most family cars now adays, and so forth. These cars aren't worth their price because they are superlative, but because they are a unique experience.

Then you get into a proper sport bike and forget all about cars.

I understand. Trust me it is a unique experience but I will never no matter how much money I have forget the value of a dollar. Its like you said, a Lamborghini will cost at least $200,000 to begin with. $200,000 for a car no matter what the experience may be will never be worth it to me. They way I look at it is My dream car is 1969 Chevy Camaro SS. For that $200,000 I could have at least two of those cars in mint condition with everything I ever want done to it done.

Yeah, I wasn't thinking up in that range. If I had the kind of money that we're talking about here ("Fuck You" money) I would buy these things and just look at them.

Not because they are so special, but because wheel time is pretty boring to me lately.

No offense but I really hope wheel time never gets boring for me. I love driving my civic, and its pretty much stock motor for now. Maybe its just cause I am young but the one thing on my car I do have modded a lot is my suspension and there are a couple back roads I like driving just to see if I can improve my "times" on my little course. Its entertaining for me. I still need some sway bars, a camber kit, some LCA's, and I need to bolt on my c-pillar bar and I think I am pretty much set. Then its all about dropping weight

Well, I stopped playing piano in favor of futzing with cars. And I love driving, I really do. I didn't lose interest in cars, persay, I just moved onto Bikes. I found more reward in riding than driving, hands-fucking-down.

I believe it. If I could ride a bike I would do it, but to be honest I am terrified of bikes.

On topic and off: I did my first ZX12 oil change today (I did 3200 miles from October to April in New England) and talk about a surprise. This is a juicy sonuvabitch. 3.6 quarts of the good stuff. It wasn't even really dirty. $10 a quart for Spectro gold (not going full synth yet) and $10 for the K&N filter.

Back