98 honda prelude first time EVER being a tuner guy someone help please

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I agree. The older prelude was offered with the h23 engine but the newer one was only offered I believe with vtec.

And The prelude above has some crazy gaps. I agree with celerity. Definitely rear-ended.

I see that it got hit in the back.. is that the worst of it ?

naw its flawless no marks or dents, them rims wasnt on their at first. it was on black reg dummy rims and car was very dirty. the inside was dusty, the body was flithy. i took it detailed it up real good spent like 40 bucks juss cleanin it.. i found the rims off a wrecked lude in the junk yard, for a 100 bucks all together. tires ran me 400 dollars. a major tune up with parts 200 bucks, labor free did it myself. car was brought for 900 bucks 80k miles:cool:

Last edited:
What he was referring to was that the rear bumper isn't lined up correctly for a "perfect" car meaning at one point it has been replaced. You can tell from the sizeable gap difference underneath the tail light.

Carfax only tells you if the repair was reported to Carfax. Private repairs or shady mechanics don't have to report any repair.

Back