98 itr b18c5 complete swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

up for grabs - 98 itr motor with around 30k on it runs great - has rechipped p28 from ericks racing - tranny in great condition , comes with exedy racing clutch also, you will get the full uncut engine harness , axels , shift linkage, everything you need to bolt it in a 92-95civic , del sol , or any obd1 car right now i need 3500 out of it obo.. you pay shipping or people around youngstown ohio and come pick it up - let me know, thanks

I am kinda interesed but if its a 98 itr its a obd2 did you get a different hardness and ecu

probably ran a 2-> 1 conversion harness to run the p28. thats the only modification that needs to be done.

the clutch has around 1000miles on it , its a usdm model, with the use of the engine harness all i did was run the ericks racing ecu and everything ran perfect no use for conversion harnesses or anything... let me know guys thanks

will you take 3000 for it i wil pick it up

sry man i cant lose any more than i already am on this - give me 3300cash and pick it up within 2weeks and its yours - let me know

does it come with motor mouts for a 92-95 hb it has every thin i need to do the swap right

I'm interested, please send me an e-mail with all the information. I plan to put it in an OBD II GS-R...What would I need to change to connect it to my existing ecu/harness (just the distributor or what)? Thanks.

jason@speedminded.com
aim: speedminded

*edit* I'll be using a P73 ECU with my existing harness, not my existing ECU.

meet me in lodi ohio and i'll give you 2500 cash and a totally complete complete gsr head for everything or i'll give you 3300 cash

can you just takethe complete drive - and extra hour wont be that bad for you because i dont want to have to worry about how to trasfer the motor from my car to yours and i dont konw when i will be able to borrow my dads truck so let me know if you can just take the drive to boardman which would make it much easier

can you get any pics possibly first, i've got money in hand but i don't wanna go the whole way and find something that would make me not wanna buy, nuthin personal

Back