98 ITR for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Any access to a digital to fwd: me some pics?

Hey guys, i know everyone wants the car. The thing is you guys could stop at my house and see the car and drive it. Or if you can't i'll tell my wife to takes some pics and post it up. I'm still out of town and won't be home until next tuesday. So when i come back, i'll just holla at you guys and we could set up a deal. Be sure to leave your name and number with my wife or brother. or email me. here's just a list of i think whos coming

1) Hexen
2) Joey from HOT ROD IMPORTS
3) Wes Masterson from CAPITAL HIGH MOTORSPORTS
4) Vang from 1320
5) Mr. Nguyen from Team SVP
6) Chris from Venus Auto
7) Xai from Team Reckless
8) and Scott of DPR

Hehe I should buy it so I have 2 ITR's. Im 40 minutes NOrth of Sac. Na my wife would kill me. Hmmmm maybe she might want it. I'll talk to her.

I need your Phone # and I will talk to your wife about setting up an appointment to look at it.

Don't move here. There is nothing to do. And there is another itr for sale in Kaneohe Subaru if u want one when u get down here. Dunno for how much tho.

he's obviously just trying to get a rise out of everyone, i have a 01 type r, with somewhat similar setup, i wouldnt. sell it for less then $20000, and i dont think i'd even sell it for that much, boyz u want cars to pick from go to www.trader.ca, any car u want, i would love for the person who supposedly gets this car to put up a post, to prove me wrong, really skepticul

I feel ya! I got a 00 ITR and when I bought it the blue book was $19,000 with 47,000 on it. 7G's sounds too good to be true!

SOLD GUYS! SORRY! Guy from DPR (Dan Paramore Racing) bougnt the car for 9 grand after him and some guys had a fight. they almost kicked my ass too. HEXEN SORRY ABOUT NOT FINDING THE PLACE! I had to play ee-nee-my-nee-mo for a little while.

Back