99-00 DX Hatchback K-swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both are great motors, the B is proven and is on top right now. The K produces good numbers and with time should reign like the B did.

As far as the swap, stick with the motor that should have come in that chassis.

DX (with K and 200hp oem) costing 10k
DX (with JdmR and 200hp oem) costing 6k

I am sure you can spend the extra 4k on soemthing else to add over 80hp.

Milan

Alright, half of the argument centers around "in a few years". Not only is this timeline arbitrary, it's also completely based on speculation. I don't doubt that an RSX or Accord or anything else that comes with a K-series already in it will be a great tuner car. But to spend the insane amount of time and cash to swap a K-series into a car whose chassis and harness aren't equipped to handle it won't ever be worth it. I'm not a B-series guy, but even I can see the flaws in your argument.

And, I ALMOST started respecting what you had to say, until you starting spouting off the :bs: about swapping a K-series into an S2000. That's just ridiculous. PLEASE enlighten me as to how a K-series is leaps and bounds above an F20C.

Oh yeah, and just because you deserve a little bit of ownage for all the :bs: you've been slinging....you complaining about the lack of torque that an F20C has compared to a K-series? Hmmmmmm, let's look at some specs, shall we?

F20C: 153 ft-lbs of torque from the factory in a 2-liter engine
K20 from an RSX Type-S: 143 ft-lbs from the factory

Yeah, the F20C is soooooooo torqueless compared to a K-series... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by lsvtec@Jul 7 2003, 07:31 PM
Wow, are you really that lame? Is that all you have?

Read the original post fucktard, he wants to know about now. Thank you, please drive through.

This is the fourth time I'll say it; read what I said and then make a post. I don't give a flying fuck what the original post said, when you're responding to my post, you're responding to what I said and not the original topic. Don't play your idiocy off on me.

That is completely pathetic. You are wrong. So you have to resort to 3rd grade "I know you are, but what am I" name calling. :bo: You really are a complete fool aren't you? My idiocy?? How was anything I said off topic?? Try that one again you worthless half-wit.

Now don't get all butt-hurt just because you realize that you are wrong. I was not responding to you at all until you started spouting off your :bs:

And I quote:
Except that the K series will produce better results and in a few years be the new 'B' series. Don't be so short sighted.

Where in his original post did he mention that he wanted to swap in a few years? <slaps forehead> NO WHERE. I am so glad that we got that cleared up. So at best your mindless drivel is a poor attempt at a thread-jacking.

Now that you have wasted my time for responding to the crap you have spewed forth from your keyboard, other people's time for reading this deluge of wasted electricity that you call a "complete" argument for the K series, and most importantly CRXRookie's thread in which he, shockingly enough, NEVER ONCE asked about "in a couple of years". This is locked.

Too bad the topic got closed. I was looking forward to alot more ownage of this guy. Oh well.

Re- :locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back