1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

99-00 front end different?

Discussion in 'Body / Exterior / Interior / Cosmetics' started by WannabeSI, Feb 22, 2004.

1. WannabeSI

WannabeSI Senior Member

is the sedan front different than the coupe? there is a grill i want but not sure if the sedan grill fits the coupe, any ideas?

2. korey

korey Senior Member

Hey, I just asked the very same thing in the forum. After about a month of wating for an answer from someone, I found out that. . . . They are the same. Amazing it tool so long for someone to answer that question but, there ya have it, they are identical.

3. jamesA

jamesA I'm a gun addict now. VIP

Sorry not everybody knows everything there is to know about every little detail of every single Honda vehicle ever made. I don't see why they would be different. The difference between a coupe and a sedan is the fact that one has four doors and one has two, meaning the B pillar is in a different spot.

4. Jeef

Jeef NO MA'AM Moderator VIP

Or you *could* go to your local dealership or any online Honda parts supplier and check part numbers between the two cars.

5. korey

korey Senior Member

Going to the dealership would have been the easiest way, but some of us just dont have the time to go down there. As for the revolution8k guy, I wasnt saying anything bad about the people on here, I just figured with so many users, that somebody would know the answer.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted