99-00 front end different?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

WannabeSI

is the sedan front different than the coupe? there is a grill i want but not sure if the sedan grill fits the coupe, any ideas?

Hey, I just asked the very same thing in the forum. After about a month of wating for an answer from someone, I found out that. . . . They are the same. Amazing it tool so long for someone to answer that question but, there ya have it, they are identical.

Sorry not everybody knows everything there is to know about every little detail of every single Honda vehicle ever made. I don't see why they would be different. The difference between a coupe and a sedan is the fact that one has four doors and one has two, meaning the B pillar is in a different spot.

Or you *could* go to your local dealership or any online Honda parts supplier and check part numbers between the two cars.

Going to the dealership would have been the easiest way, but some of us just dont have the time to go down there. As for the revolution8k guy, I wasnt saying anything bad about the people on here, I just figured with so many users, that somebody would know the answer.

Back