99-00 Front End on EG hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Sirhc2013

What do I need to do to make this work. I ve seen it done on a hatch at the track it was super clean looking really want to do this to my hatch.

What I need:
Headlights
Bumper
fenders
Hood
Lower radiator support

Has anyone on this board done this

Not sure if you will have to graft it all together which means you prett much cut the hell out of your sheet metal an weld them together.

no, but the fact of the matter is, i dont need to.

simply stated an EK is not an EG.

grab some Denji Projectors, and some Vision Technika corner lenses, and you will love yourself alot more, i promise.

well i looked at some cars in the shop tonight and it looks like you are going to need
finders
front core support
hood
bumper
headlights
some body experience you have to graph the eg finder to the ek finded you have to use the back half so that it will line up properly with the a pillar and the door.

have you thought a doing a del sol fron end you need almost the same parts and it goes much simpler we did one but the other way around it was eg on a del sol. I think that a dalsol front would be your best option just my $0.02

:bash:

a del sol is not a EG either....

leave your car the way honda made it, and make it faster instead.
people will make fun of you if you have an EG with EK headlights, but if you have an EF with fenders that are rusted through, but you run 10's no one will laugh

Give it up man. It is his car not yours. People buy bently's for the style and they can afford them. Others buy hondas to make them unique. Wether if they go for speed or for looks. I posted a similiar thread. And got really just the same thing here..."You want an ek then buy an ek..." But i think it looks good... Check it out for yourself here ... And people make fun of you anyway because it is their opinion.

:shrug2: its still gay.

if you want a 99 look, buy a freakin 99

Originally posted by FearDaGreenCivic@Feb 13 2004, 02:05 AM
Others buy hondas to make them unique.

:bo: if he wants to be unique then why is he asking if anyone else has done it? :bo:

BTW: AMEN Brian

i saw an eg with an ek front the other day and it looked so awful i wanted to throw up

:roll: you know it's cool it's your car and everything but it's kinda excessive and a waste of money-- the money you spend on converting the front end you could spend on performance. :nod:

fuck EK's. if i ever saw an EK front end on an EG i would slap the owner.

i dont care what your opinoins are I just wanted to know what to do to get it to work.

Smonkeyboy
"leave your car the way honda made it"

That is the dumbest thing ive ever seen posted on a site that is built around people modifying Hondas

"people will make fun of you if you have an EG with EK headlights"

People will make fun of u if you have a gay ass baby blue valve cover and calipers

https://hondaswap.com/gallery/browse.php?album_id=89

fuck if you people dont like it dont post about it!

man find a right off for cheap. Sell all the unused parts (ie motor and crap)
keep the hood,bumper,fenders and rad support/headlights

weld and graft them in place and pimp the car the way you want if and fuckem if they dont like it

Originally posted by Sirhc2013@Feb 23 2004, 08:03 PM
i dont care what your opinoins are I just wanted to know what to do to get it to work.

Smonkeyboy
"leave your car the way honda made it"

That is the dumbest thing ive ever seen posted on a site that is built around people modifying Hondas

"people will make fun of you if you have an EG with EK headlights"

People will make fun of u if you have a gay ass baby blue valve cover and calipers

https://hondaswap.com/gallery/browse.php?album_id=89

yeah the baby blue is ghey, thats why im repainting them, and thats why when i origionally posted it, i said "pics of the ricey paint."

when i said leave your car the way honda made it, i had two meanings.

1. YOU specifically need to leave your car the way it is, since you obviously have no fucking idea of how to modify a car.

2. YOU need to leave the body the way honda made it. when you swap a motor, or upgrade your cams, or boost it, you actually do something worthwhile, something that has value, something that makes it better than what it originally was. so untill you can realize that putting an EK front end on your hatch will only get you laughed at. no one will respect you, except for homo fucktards like the guy with the crayola del slow. this does not apply to me as i was fully aware of the repercussions of my actions when i painted my calipers and valve cover, i knew it was rice, and new people would laugh, you actually think your headlight conversion would be cool. however ridicule from you i will not tolerate as you are one of the largest hypocrytes i have ever heard. telling me about rice when you are asking one of the riceset questions ever written.

and heres a quick quiz for you:
1. whats the chassis code for a 92-95 vx hatch?
2. whats the only difference between the B16 and all other Bseries motors?
3. whats the main problem with the manifolds on DRAG turbo kits?

if you can answer those then i will really not change my opinion of you at all, since you will probablly spend a few hours researching it to make sure you dont answer wrong.

and heres a quick quiz for you:
1. whats the chassis code for a 92-95 vx hatch?
2. whats the only difference between the B16 and all other Bseries motors?
3. whats the main problem with the manifolds on DRAG turbo kits?

if you can answer those then i will really not change my opinion of you at all, since you will probablly spend a few hours researching it to make sure you dont answer wrong.

:tfg:

and personaly i think it looks pretty slick i saw the same front end on a del sol and it looked pimp, it fir the back of the cars lines better then the stock front end did. It looked super aggresive for being stock just converted to the ek front end.

Back