99.9% Stock 90 Civic Si For Sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

djyox

the only thing not stock on it is the seering weel, i think its a grant.....it is however a canada SI, it has about 140k miles, and new tires new other crap....hardly any rust (some about the size of your pinky serfice rust in the back rear weel well), will have pictures of it soon....looking for $1500 w/o title, or $2200 w/ title...out of Twincities, MN.

1990 Honda Civic Si ;)

1990 Honda Civic Si 16.83 s 83.3 mph SWEET!

The reason i see him doing this is b/c you have to have both signatures on the title when you are switching the name over. I am sure he doesn't want to sign it wihtout the other person there, b/c the DMV might not like that. In Oklahoma, if both parties arent there, you're fucked.

right... but the dude selling the car signs it when cash is received. would you sell something first? i wouldn't....
then, the buyer then signs it and goes to register it.

i don't see the issue???

you obviously didn't read my statement about oklahoma.. try reading it all..

The issue might be like the DMV is here, if BOTH ppl are not there TOGETHER, you're fucked on getting it changed over. It might be the same where he lives. Also if you sign over the title, and send it, you receive cash, they never sign it, pull a bank job, its still in your name, you're fucked that also.

Actualy, its salvage title....there are hoops to jump though to get one, and if I'm gonna jump I want blue book, the car is mine I have papers showing terms of sale ect..... please feel free to contact me with any questions.

how do you register a car without the title? I know here, you can't. If so, why would anyone buy a car they can't register?? I don't get it... :bash:

well you can, you just have a bunch of loops to jump though. but some people just want the car for parts......I dunno....its best just for parts, then its really easy, no loops and no extra $$ to spend.

Back