'99 B18C1 GSR motor and five speed trans

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

saltine

I know I am new here and you may be suspicious of my motives for this being my first post. But I can say with a clear conscious that I am not here to pull a "fast one" on anyone. I have for sale a genuine B18C1 GSR motor and five speed trans for sale. Came out of a very late build '99 so it is a '00 build spec motor. Car was stolen and was burned by thieves, it was an interior fire. Unfortunatly the fire wall got pretty damn hot due to the fire and melted some sensors on the back of motor towards the fire wall. Nothing was damaged too bad other than some melted wires. Motor is complete from intake to pan and has exhaust manifold(no throttle body, no shift linkage). Had approximately 51,000 miles when stolen. Was always ran on red line synthetic oil since the day it was bought. Oil was changed every 2k miles. I know all of this because I got in contact with the woman who originally owned the car. Trans is in great shape as well. Please feel free to ask and all questions. I can send you pics upon request. I am asking a very reasonable price for both of these items. I am not willing to seperate them. The asking price is $1500 firm for the whole setup. The motor and trans are available for inspection at any time here in sunny southern california. I am located in Bakersfield, which is one two hours north of Los Angeles, or two hours south of Fresno. E-mail me at chriscooper123@yahoo.com or reply here with questions. Thanks B)

if you want to part it out let me know........i live North of you in Modesto.

Back