99 civic ex coupe 5spd SOHC VTEC for sale/trade

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Raven2201

Car is a black 2 dr. 5 spd. Has a SOHC VTEC Motor. New clutch and motor with 69k on it. I am looking for straight cash or will take partial trades. I am interested in the following.....PDA or PDA phone that is GSM, LCD or Plasma TV, Playstation 3 20gb or 60gb version, Nintendo Wii, Home stereo speakers(Floor speakers), nice DVD player, Mens gold necklaces and bracelets. I am also interested in a nice watch. Seiko, Citizen, Bulova, Rolex, Breitling, Movado, Omega and Tag Heuer's. I will give you a fair price off the car for your item or items. Higher end watches will be brought to a jeweler for confirmation of authenticity. If you are interested in the car and would like to see it then please call me at 802-373-0498 and ask for David or email me at dmart01@adelphia.net

ASKING $3600.00!!!!

Sorry for the dirty interior pic. Is has been cleaned since then but I havent taken updated pics.

unknown.jpg

unknown-5.jpg

unknown-4.jpg

unknown-3.jpg

unknown-2.jpg

unknown-1.jpg

The only issues is the weather stripping on the drivers door and the pass window needs a track alignment I do believe and the intermittent wiper box needs replacing. All cheap and very easy fixes. I have a msd cap and coil I will include if the buyer wants it. Car currently has no stereo but I will install a stock one if the buyer wishes as well.

Well, I did want to trade but you never responded to my pm. I ended up trading the car for a 98 VW Golf GTI. Interested in that?.

Back