99 Civic Ex

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

99' Civic Ex

Hey everyone, I have a 99' Honda civic ex, and I am planning to be swapping to a more powerfull engine soon after I finish the body work. What engine would you all recommend for the most power, but to where it wont need much modification done to my car.

Thanks in advanced~

you had to make this your first post?

what are your goals and how much money you have AT THIS INSTANT?

Well I just found this place today through google, and just havent took a look around much yet.

I drive the car daily to college and work, and just want more power than the engine it gots now. But like I said I want an engine that can go in fairly easy, without major modification. I do not have the money at the moment to put in it, but I will in the spring sometime, and I just want to know ahead of time so I can start looking for an engine to put in it after I get the body work finished.

well. you have no money and no stated savings plan or idea of how much you can save in X months...

great thread.

the best set up for a mild NA build for mostly drag in my opinion is an H2B swap. search around

you get 2L+ and great gearing with out sleeving a B.

Well I just found this place today through google, and just havent took a look around much yet.

I drive the car daily to college and work, and just want more power than the engine it gots now. But like I said I want an engine that can go in fairly easy, without major modification. I do not have the money at the moment to put in it, but I will in the spring sometime, and I just want to know ahead of time so I can start looking for an engine to put in it after I get the body work finished.

Search Button > You.

If this is your daily, You don't want an engine swap period. you'd want a $500 beater car, THEN an engine swap so when the car is outa comession for a month while you square away your engine swap you can still get to school.

Back