1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

99 civic H22 swap

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by redline1219, May 4, 2004.

1. redline1219

redline1219 Junior Member

Hey, Im swapping a 99 H22 into a 99 EX Civic. Ive never done this swap before, and I was hoping that there were any of you that could give me some tips and suggestions to make this swap easier. There is no cutting/welding needed is there? Anything could help, Thanks. Phil

2. xj0hnx

xj0hnx I wanna be sedated VIP

You have to cut the area around the shifter to fit the cables, and maybe some light massaging in the bay (depending on the kit you use), but nothing extreme. Your two best friends are research, and planning.

3. swanny

swanny Senior Member

4. redline1219

redline1219 Junior Member

I am planning on using Enjo mounts and axles for this swap for they are considderably cheeper. Has anybody dealt with JayDM.com and/or Enjo products; would I be smart by purchasing these over Hasport? I was also wondering what kind of susp set up I should use because I know that the new motor is quite a bit heavier and it will throw off the weight ratio. Would I be alright with stock susp for now? Thanks

5. swanny

swanny Senior Member

stock suspension should be ok, as for the mounts, hasport is the only way to go.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted