99 Civic Si Show Car For Sale CHEAP... in DFW

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

agiraldo

Selling my 99 Si has 82,700 miles not 88k clear title, inspected, etc....

Short throw shifter, intake, full exhaust(painted black), wide body kit, s14 conversion, flat satin black paint, 19 niche rims with only about 200 miles on new low pro, cd player, tweeters, alll shaved, door poppers,custom interior painted with candy white and blue..
Suspension:
air cylinders, all 3/8 lines to 1/2 line, all new brass fittings, 5 gallon tank Viair 380 compressor
8 valves - 10 switchbox, SMC water trap, 145-175 psi pressure switch all air managment wired to a 50 amp switch so it wont ever drain battery....Pretty much done right all work done by me etc....
Im gna link some pics and give you the link
tHanks for looking
andres
682-551-6938(cell)
more pics email me at andresfgiraldo@aol.com
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2130800/1

[/b]9000 CASH

2130800_3_full.jpg

I actually yelled out loud when I saw that.

I'm picturing this nice, clean ass 99 si...

What have you done man??? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?????//??/slash???

Funny thing is, he could have sold it quicker - and for MORE if he had kept it clean, bone-stock and in well-running condition.

Damn, why couldn't he hack up one of those 1356708 DX's out there?

lol its not photoshopped yeah i have to get that left side worked out since it tucks those 19s it misaligns it when the rims are against it :)...
yeah i wish i would of kept it stock lol :)
i like si's but im more of an ls1 guy that what my drag car is and my daily is a 96 impala ss besides this vic....

Quoted post[/post]]
Funny thing is, he could have sold it quicker - and for MORE if he had kept it clean, bone-stock and in well-running condition.

how is it "not well-running" ...? by the way how isnt it clean..... is your opinion right.... why bash if youre not gna say anything nice lol

Im not doubting that your car doesn't run - it's just that sometimes stock-looking, and normal-running (not beat on) SI's are hard to find. Im not bashing you car - just saying how its too bad with all the time and effort you put in that you most likely will not match the KB resale price for the car.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
lol its not photoshopped yeah i have to get that left side worked out since it tucks those 19s it misaligns it when the rims are against it :)...
yeah i wish i would of kept it stock lol :)
i like si's but im more of an ls1 guy that what my drag car is and my daily is a 96 impala ss besides this vic....

Quoted post[/post]]

how is it "not well-running" ...? by the way how isnt it clean..... is your opinion right.... why bash if youre not gna say anything nice lol
lol so this is what happens when a "camaro guy" tries to "build" an import.... bahahahahahha
hahaha. its not that bad. not like some of the shit posted on here. its definitly less painful than the penis thread.

yeah seriously, this is about the best "riced out" car ive seen posted here.
the front end looks well done, the fender flares are kinda gawdy but it all flows pretty well. id go with dif rims, but eh...

all in all with a few minor mods id rock it.
and i typically hate rice with a passion.

Black 1 piece projectors, Black mesh for all of the bumper openings so it doesn't look so hollow and cheap, line that front end up better (everything is just a hair off, shouldn't be hard to clean that up) And put a splash shield under the front bumper so you don't see pavement through the front opening. OH, and don't forget to install a grill.

It would look 100x better. Just minor details would clean it up nice.

Or, rip everything off of it, return it to stock, repaint, and have a nice stock si. Nothing wrong with that.

It's not bad at all. I think the work is pretty well done, at least from what you can see in the one small picture. The paint looks great! Satin black > flat black. That's how I'd like to paint my truck.

Good luck selling it. You should be able to get 9k easy from someone on eBay.

Back