99 EBP civic SI FS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Goldenboy

99 Civic Si
Electron Blue Pearl
Stock other then Exhuast and CAI
Comes with GRS swirls
41,XXX
Never been wrecked
Adult owned since 99
asking 9500
theft recovery title because it was stolen and they took the wheels and the stereo. Still has the original motor.

I have a BW kit for it and will include it for an additional 200

http://photo.pchome.com.tw/photos1.html?ni...oks_id=2&page=1

Houston,TX
fa39b7e4.jpg

fa39b7e6.jpg

fa39b7ec.jpg

Probably won't consider trading your Si for an '02 EX, though, huh? :(

Wow i love that color,I just the same one in a dealer with 56,000 miles going for 14,560. This one look really good I hope you sell it.

you interested in a 95 gst, prefect body, 16psi,

greddy type s bov
autometer boost guage (ultralite)
hks turbo timer
cometic high pressure head gasket
fully built head all new everything
all leather
all electric
cd
5 speed
new tranny
new clutch
(both at like 5k ago)
tokico master cylinder
tokico slave cylinder
turbo great condition zero shaft play
when it was rebuilt turbo and head were checked by machine shop and both is great condition. i had the head resurfaced just to i would get a perfect seal
no euro's or anything ricy
cant think of anything else but i know as soon as i post it i will think of more, Thanks Chase

i am more looking for a trade with a honda, but if you want to buy i could get rid of it for around 6k

i dont know how to load pics, if i did i would get you some

_____________________________$$$____$$_________________$$$__________ _$$$$$$$$$$$$$___$$__________$$$__$$$$_______________$$$$$$$$_______ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$_$$$$________$$$$__$$$$___________$$$_$$$$$$$$$$_____ $$_$$$____$$$$$_$$$$________$$$$__$$$$__________$$$$__$$$$$$$$$$____ __$$$$_____$$$$_$$$$_______$$$$___$$$$_________$$$$$__$$$$_$$$$$$___ _$$$$$___$$$$$__$$$$_______$$$$___$$$$$______$$$$$$$__$$$$___$$$$$__ _$$$$__$$$$$____$$$$_______$$$$__$$$$$$_____$$$$$$$___$$$$____$$$$__ _$$$$$$$$$______$$$$______$$$$___$$$$$$$__$$$$$$$$$___$$$_____$$$$__ $$$$$$$_________$$$$______$$$$___$$$$$$$$$$$$__$$$___$$$$_____$$$$__ $$$$$$$_________$$$$_____$$$$____$$$_$$$$$$$___$$$___$$$$____$$$$___ $$$$$$$$$$$_____$$$$_____$$$$____$$$___$$$____$$$$___$$$___$$$$$$___ _$$$_$$$$$$$$___$$$$____$$$$$____$$$__________$$$____$$$$$$$$$$_____ _$$$_____$$$$$___$$$$__$$$$$$____$$$__________$$$___$$$$$$$_________ _$$$____$$$$$$___$$$$$$$$$$$____$$$$__________$$$__$$$$_____________ _$$$$$$$$$$$$$____$$$$$$_$$$$___$$$__________$$$____$$$_____________ $$$$$$$$$$$________$$$___$$$$___$$$__________$$_____$$$$____________ $$$$$$$_____________________________________________$$$$____________ _$$_________________________________________________$$$_____________

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back