1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

99 EK Hatch For Sale Arkansas

Discussion in 'Vehicles: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by DxCiViCxD99, Apr 17, 2008.

1. DxCiViCxD99

DxCiViCxD99 Junior Member

Hate to do it but got to.

I have a 99 EK with a JDM LS engine in it, full exhaust header back. Header being a 4 2 1 DC sports header. Stage 3 exeddy clutch, light weight underdrive pully. CAI has been put on and prolly some additionals im leaving out. It is missing some exteriror trim pieces on it that need to be replaced and an pass side. interior door panel. Other then that its a good looking little car, Brand new wheels and tires. Motor was professionally installed by Polk Motor Sports in Little Rock Ark, still got receipt on that. Runs great shifts good in all gears and pulls pretty hard. If interested Give me a call at 479-652-3619 or shoot me a msg on here. Im looking for around $5,000 on it. P.S. once i get a better camera ill take better pics for you if serious about the car. Thanks for stopping by,
    [​IMG],[​IMG],

2. SEANMEADOR

SEANMEADOR New Member

Trade

Crx skunk2 coilovers 16"loco rims and a b18a1 integra and all parts for swap in south ark

3. 98ITRSWAPEDSI

98ITRSWAPEDSI New Member

Nice car i can vouch for the shop that did the work -

rip don polk ...

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted