99 Ek w/99 JDM ITR motor

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

klei2fast

The chassis has about 63k on it and the motor has about 30k on it. The swap from hmotors has been in for about 9k miles. It has an intake with cone, ws2 exhaust, strut bars, and 15"rota group n's. The car has no audio whatsoever, but I can include the stock radio and stock rear speakers with the purchase. The car has a few dents on the roof. The car is painted flat black with a black engine bay and door jams. I'm located in the twin cities and am looking to get around 8k obo.

wOTIzODU3NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wOTIzODU5NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

that used to be webink ek9's hatch :) Pretty tight butt again it is a little pricey for a flat black basically 7 year old car.

I remember him posting it for sale before, and I asked if it was webink's, and he said he didn't know who webink is...

:shrug2:

yeah it is his old car..

his sig - Car: 99DX Hatch Motor: 99 JDM ITR
Race Prep:Hasport mounts, Skunk2 tie bars, custom CAI, ACT flywheel and clutch, H brace, Skunk2 camber kit, Custom LCA's. Work RSZ-R(track) Rota Group-N(Street), Fully gutted and stripped. Apexi WS2 catback w/test pipe. Corbeau FX1 Seat. Custom Racing Pedals.

his photo album - https://hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?...album&album=120

i cant remember his real name though. I sold him a nitrious kit a while back though :)

Yeah, his name was Luke Moore. He was the original owner and I am the second owner. I haven't done anything to this car except put his original interior back into the car. There's nothing wrong with flat black. It's all personal preference. I could go out and spend $250 to get the outside painted if you really want me too. If anyone is interested in the car let me know. I've got a ton of hits on it on honda-tech, but nobody with any money yet, so I decided to try here.

Drop it to $6,900 firm, people would rather see a high 6 than a flat 7.
Just some advice, i can't afford shit.
Free bump. :)

It's flat black, but it's flat black that was done right. Bump for actually a worth-while car.

That thing must scream. Buy that, and you're a turbo away from being the fastest car in your area.

I'm located in St. Paul, MN, but i'm willing to drive a little if someones interested. The flat black looks really good. Everybody that has looked at it really liked the color and it wasn't what they expected being flat black. The color looks like the scc flat black STI. Head just got rebuilt. This is a great car.

Stephens City, VA, 22655

Do you have any more pics? Like interior? And is there any rust? Anything wrong with the car? What type of suspension setup do you have?

Back