99 ex needs B16

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by civicious+Dec 17 2003, 08:00 AM-->
Honda_Motor_Co.
@Dec 16 2003, 05:20 PM
Are you going put an automatic tranmission on a b16?

www.hasport.com
They have what you need If you dont want to use the stock mounts.

where did you come up with that he was going to use an automatic transmission?
:tardcart:

just use the EX harness.

Someone asked if he was going to use an autotransmission, and they deleted there post so I had make sure.
deal.gif

hitchhik.gif

if u mean the car's harness i did not i only changed the engine's harness so it could plug into the ecu with no problem the rest of the car's harness i joined to getthere

there's no possible way that you can plug a harness, much less an obd1 integra harness, into a 96-98 civic without changing the in-car harness.

someone else, help me out here?

WHY WOULD I LIE I HAV NO REASON TO THE IN CAR HARNESS IS THE SAME DAMN THING U JUST HAVE ELMINATE SOME WIRES U DON'T NEEED WHAT I DID WAS PUT THE 95 HARNESS THROUGH OUT THE ENGINE BAY INTO THE ECU; THE WIRES THAT WENT TO THE DASH AND THE REST OF THE CAR I JUST FUSED TOGETHERE; BEST THING ABOUT IT NO CHECK ENGINE LIGHT

hold up....are you using an obd2 ecu or an obd1?

and it's "header", not "headers"

Originally posted by civicious@Dec 20 2003, 12:26 PM

Its header's, go back to engines 101, just because you put a b16 in your POS civic dosen't means you know everything. Little girls like you bringing a fight into another thread
parting.gif
. That's not even half the stuff on my car. Header is the design of the manifold, when DC sports Or apexi say's they have ceramic coated 4-2-1 headers they mean HEADER(S), as I said before more than one cylinder.
deepsleep.gif

Originally posted by B18C1civic96@Dec 20 2003, 01:33 PM
non pimpin u should know 95 gsr is obd1 so taking that in to fact the ecu has to be obd1

talking to me?

aiite man...jus checkin

so you hacked the 95 harness into your 96? damn soounds like a bigger nightmare than putting my obd0 into my 98

Originally posted by Honda_Motor_Co.+Dec 20 2003, 07:12 PM-->
civicious
@Dec 20 2003, 12:26 PM

Its header's, go back to engines 101, just because you put a b16 in your POS civic dosen't means you know everything. Little girls like you bringing a fight into another thread
parting.gif
. That's not even half the stuff on my car. Header is the design of the manifold, when DC sports Or apexi say's they have ceramic coated 4-2-1 headers they mean HEADER(S), as I said before more than one cylinder.
deepsleep.gif

It's header numbnuts, you have ONE header coming off your ONE head, it isn't headers because you have four exhaust ports. Companies say headerS, because they have more than one, they have many, different models and multiple copies of one model, you know the plural form of header, as in "We make headers for every model of Honda"

That is a right anwser about companies having more than one header. but your wrong about what I'm saying, header (means it heads to something) there is more than one exhaust header. I'm done.

Originally posted by civicious@Dec 20 2003, 02:09 PM
somebody ban this cocksucker.

Thats exactly what your mom is.
suck.gif

Crowd screams and cheers for honda! Honda Motor Co. :
bigstar.gif
thank you thank you very much!

:owned:

Riiiiight good comeback, I'm currently going to school for my car upgrades.
Atlantic vacational, Class: Automotive service and Performance upgrades, Coconut Creek, Florida. 500 bucks for this semester, and you?

Originally posted by Honda_Motor_Co.@Dec 20 2003, 02:35 PM
Riiiiight good comeback, I'm currently going to school for my car upgrades.
Atlantic vacational, Class: Automotive service and Performance upgrades, Coconut Creek, Florida. 500 bucks for this semester, and you?

wow a whole $500 huh? Must've taken you years to save that up. Its header tard, not headers. On a V8 or V6 it would be headers because you have TWO but on an inline four or six, its HEADER. Single, not plural. You're wrong. Maybe you should go back to Automotive 101, or maybe just back to elementry school if you wanna act like a fucktard and not listen to anyone. And as i recall you had the most retarded questions when you first came onto this forum a month or two ago. Apparently you still haven't learned anything. :whatafucktard: :newbie: :ban: :asshat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back