99 ex needs B16

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Honda_Motor_Co.@Dec 20 2003, 08:35 PM
Riiiiight good comeback, I'm currently going to school for my car upgrades.
Atlantic vacational, Class: Automotive service and Performance upgrades, Coconut Creek, Florida. 500 bucks for this semester, and you?

Wow, you had to pay someone to teach you how to put on a header, sad.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Dec 20 2003, 02:54 PM

I didnt put that I my post, putting a header on is like closing a door, very weak come backs...

Originally posted by Gen2Teg+Dec 20 2003, 02:54 PM-->
Honda_Motor_Co.
@Dec 20 2003, 02:35 PM
Atlantic vacational, Class:  Automotive service and Performance upgrades, Coconut Creek, Florida. 500 bucks for this semester, and you?

wow a whole $500 huh? Must've taken you years to save that up. Its header tard, not headers. On a V8 or V6 it would be headers because you have TWO but on an inline four or six, its HEADER. Single, not plural. You're wrong. Maybe you should go back to Automotive 101, or maybe just back to elementry school if you wanna act like a fucktard and not listen to anyone. And as i recall you had the most retarded questions when you first came onto this forum a month or two ago. Apparently you still haven't learned anything. :whatafucktard: :newbie: :ban: :asshat:

You can't even pick a gasket for your car and you think you know headers?

:bo:

Originally posted by Honda_Motor_Co.@Dec 20 2003, 03:35 PM
Atlantic vacational, Class: Automotive service and Performance upgrades, Coconut Creek, Florida. 500 bucks for this semester, and you?

isnt it vocational? or is it an actual school that you go to on vacation or something?

Originally posted by Honda_Motor_Co.+Dec 20 2003, 03:04 PM-->
Originally posted by Gen2Teg@Dec 20 2003, 02:54 PM
Honda_Motor_Co.
@Dec 20 2003, 02:35 PM
Atlantic vacational, Class:  Automotive service and Performance upgrades, Coconut Creek, Florida. 500 bucks for this semester, and you?

wow a whole $500 huh? Must've taken you years to save that up. Its header tard, not headers. On a V8 or V6 it would be headers because you have TWO but on an inline four or six, its HEADER. Single, not plural. You're wrong. Maybe you should go back to Automotive 101, or maybe just back to elementry school if you wanna act like a fucktard and not listen to anyone. And as i recall you had the most retarded questions when you first came onto this forum a month or two ago. Apparently you still haven't learned anything. :whatafucktard: :newbie: :ban: :asshat:

You can't even pick a gasket for your car and you think you know headers?

its called doing research and getting opinions before i purchase the damn product so i can get the best for my money you asshat. You don't even know if a thicker head gasket would lower or raise your compression so shut the fuck up. My LS/VTEC right now is built a shit load better than whatever it is you have cause i know you don't even got half the shit you put on that list. And wait till im done with my B20 turbo, you still won't even be able to touch me or even get close to me.

Originally posted by B18C1civic96@Dec 20 2003, 03:11 PM
where the fuck ya get header or headers from

way back in this post. Someone lock this thread, its gone too far and everytime i read it Honda_Motor_Co pisses me off more and more with his ignorance.

alright sid vicious you gona talk shit about me on another post i never said i was pluging in the 95 harness to the 96 ecu dumbass and if you know what the fuck is a lsd u know they only transfer 15% of the trouqe, old boy should get an aftermarket lsd prehaps a quiasse it transfers 30% of trouqe but i guess u don't know since i have one
and u don't

Originally posted by Honda_Motor_Co.+Dec 20 2003, 09:03 PM-->
@Dec 20 2003, 02:54 PM

I didnt put that I my post, putting a header on is like closing a door, very weak come backs...

You're just not the brightest star in the sky are you? Maybe you need to go to Tardcart Vocational School, or maybe find a vactional school with spell check. You might want to contact Honda Motor Companys' legal team, I'm almost positive they have some kind of copyright on the name you have chosen, and might be a little pissed that someone that has headers on a four banger, single head engine is using it to represent them.

Don't mean to be a dick B18C1civic96 but you said you have a stage 2 ACT clutch in your car. ACT doesn't have stages for their clutches, Clutchmaster does though.

Originally posted by B18C1civic96@Dec 20 2003, 03:11 PM
where the fuck ya get header or headers from

civicous decided to do a continue of locked topic fight into this thread ( topic OBD1 years).

Wait for your b20 turbo? Oh Im scared.
Thicker gasket lower compression - Thinner gasket higher compression, I already knew I put it in a form of a question, to see if people knew what they were talking about.

Originally posted by B18C1civic96@Dec 20 2003, 09:20 PM
alright sid vicious you gona talk shit about me on another post i never said i was pluging in the 95 harness to the 96 ecu dumbass and if you know what the fuck is a lsd u know they only transfer 15% of the trouqe, old boy should get an aftermarket lsd prehaps a quiasse it transfers 30% of trouqe but i guess u don't know since i have one
and u don't

Maybe you should learn the names of products like QuaiFe before going off on someone, or trying to give advice about them, this would be in conjunction with your telling the other guy there is no D15B. And you could also use a healthy dose of spellcheck and a side of grammar for good measure, and a dash of punctuation wouldn't hurt either.

wana fuckin bet dumbass i must bought a fuckin fake one then it's not my fault your car is slow and it does 20's in 1/4 mile when u start running 11.70's to 12.00's on slicks talk to me alright

Oh this is getting good.
rofl.gif

End this shit!

friendship.gif

Originally posted by B18C1civic96@Dec 20 2003, 09:30 PM
wana fuckin bet dumbass i must bought a fuckin fake one then it's not my fault your car is slow and it does 20's in 1/4 mile when u start running 11.70's to 12.00's on slicks talk to me alright

I sure hope you're not talking to me kid...here you go fucktard, have a look at Quaife's website., so I guess you don't actually have one, and are just acting the fool.

When your mom kicks you off her computer, and out of her house, and your forced to get a life of your own, come talk to me, alright.

Originally posted by B18C1civic96@Dec 20 2003, 02:20 PM
and u don't

dude chill

i was jus tryin to figure out how you have your shit wired up. you said you had an obd1 harness and ecu, and i dont understand how you can put an obd1 harness in an obd2 car.

an obd1 harness WILL NOT PLUG INTO AN OBD2 CAR.

b18:

okay, you have a 95 B18C. you have a 96 civic.

your motor is obd1. your car is obd2.

1. what harness are you using?

2. what ecu are you using?

i am NOT flaming you...i am trying to figure out your setup.

Originally posted by Honda_Motor_Co.@Dec 20 2003, 01:12 PM
Its header's, go back to engines 101

Actually, in correct English, "header's" would mean either:
A. a contraction for "header is" or
B. that the header is possessive of something. Neither are correct in this circumstance.

It's "header".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back