99 ex needs B16

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
you just don't belive me huh. everything can be done son but for you , you go get the right harness for your car alright :worthy: :worthy:

Originally posted by civicious@Dec 23 2003, 01:51 AM
except an obd1 gsr harness won't plug into an obd2 car.

it wont.

ITR harness's plug right into 5th gen civics, I haven't done the swap (GSR into civic), and I am suprised no one that has, has come forward one way or the other. But my point is, while the civics may not be able to swap gen's the tegs may. ECU's no, but the actually harness on the motors maybe. 6th gen civics use a one piece harness that goes into the firewall, the 5th gens plug into two different sets of canon plugs.

Originally posted by civicious@Dec 23 2003, 07:23 PM
ITR harness's plug right into 5th gen civics

this guy's is a 6th gen.

reread this....

i swaped the 95 gsr into my car with its harness and ecu, i then pulled out the 96 harness out and the96 ecu as well. I hooked the gsr harness to the gsr motor; swaped it; installed the gsr ecu in the car and pluged it in.

He converted his car to the OBD I wiring.

so why'd he say this

Originally posted by B18C1civic96@Dec 19 2003, 01:29 PM

if u mean the car's harness i did not i only changed the engine's harness so it could plug into the ecu with no problem the rest of the car's harness i joined to getthere

MAN YOU DON'T MAKE ANY SENSE; I'M GONING TO TELL U THAT I CHANGED MY CAR TO OBD1 FROM AN OBD2 FOR THE LAST TIME

in before lock.

wow... someone needs to take lessons from tits with a wrench... if i showed you how an engine worked... would you please shut the fuck up with your retarded questions?

Bringing dead threads back for the sake of adding zero value comments is a bad thing. Please refrain from doing so in the future.

Thread locked to prevent further post whoring.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back