99' for 95'

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

weggies4life

hay i was just thinking of trading my 99'EX with the d16y7 intake full exhaust with headers for a 95' EX with b18

would it be a good trade even thow im pretty much down grading

you'll be getting a faster car, older chassis. It's personal preference really, if it's a clean car and runs good (ie, swap done properly) and you like the 92-95 style I'd say go for it.

I think you'd be dumb NOT to do this trade. The older chassis is lighter, the engine has more potential for power and more build options, and pre-1996 cars are much easier to tune. If you don't mind the older body style then I see nothing but positives here...

ya thts true .. but isnt the 99' bigger as of more room under the hood and if so would tht be the better of the 2 and thts it

ya thts true .. but isnt the 99' bigger as of more room under the hood and if so would tht be the better of the 2 and thts it

Why would more room under the hood make it a better vehicle? :huh:

Do you plan on shoving a humongous engine in there?

o0o i said what i said about the room b/c idn if there wasnt enough room in the eg model to do a turbo and things like that without having to cut anything to make room

o0o i said what i said about the room b/c idn if there wasnt enough room in the eg model to do a turbo and things like that without having to cut anything to make room

No, you should be fine. You can even keep your a/c and power steering if you want...

Back