99 lude

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

formby

learning in progress
so my boss is going to sell me his lude next summer after he buys a new TSX / IS...but he told me that he felt like the suspension on the lude was starting to go....the car has 101k....what would be the best shock and springs for 550-650

i was thinking the adj tokicos with h&r....but the tein basic are nice too......and since he is selling me the car i want to get the best in that price range....i did want to try and get him to buy some sway bars i think he would budge....

what do you guys think...its just going to be a daily with I/H/E when i get it.....

we decided to get the tokico white with H&R sports and the rs*r ex mag & highflow cat and a drop in K&N...

..i wonder if the cat is worth it...or just a test pipe, i just dont want it loud...whats the difference between the 2? in sound an hp

test pipe will be louder than a hi-flow cat (basically just a glasspack).

ohh...

..i think the exmag is good enough that it wont matter...ill just take the cat out

the test pipe will make the car smell like ass and the exhaust will be a lot louder and have a rhaspy sound :thumbsdown:
run the high flow cat

and a highflow cat is nothing like a glass packed muffler... it still has the catalist material in it it is just more open allowing better flow

why bother putting i/h/e on a daily driver? a lude is more than quick enough for a DD. same deal with sway bars... wtf.

just get some oem-ish suspension and call it a day

yeah thats true........but the rsr is worth its weight in gold ....and i'm not paying for it.....i think the blues will do though.....he did say some of the cost will be aded to the car in the end..

Back